Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion Reporting Weird On myFICO.com

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion Reporting Weird On myFICO.com

Is any one else experiencing inaccurate Transunion Reporting from myFICO? Example I get notifications saying my score dropped 11pts but when I buy the Transunion report and go to my dashboard it's not reflecting any drop of score. I'm confused!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transunion Reporting Weird On myFICO.com

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico, at least for me, seems to be taking forever to update, especially for Trans Union. I noticed updates on Experiand and TransUnion that showed rapdily and quickly- myfico updated 9 and 10 days later. That's too long for me with paying $25/month so I canceled the subsrciption after this month.

I like Experian Credit Tracker, and get my TU scores from Barclay and Discover. Updating in Credit Tracker is lightning fast.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

EX Credit Tracker is superior to MyFico. An incorrect and false Charge-Off from Verizon was deleted yesterday (which I had just disputed on this Sunday) and when I logged onto EX CT at 5 a.m. (since I could not sleep), my score JUMPED 70 points. I umped up out of bed, danced along with my dog. EX sent two alerts, and yet MYFico sent nothing. And yet my only derogatory being deleted should have triggered an alert. 

I hve to thank Experian for being not just fast with alerting to changes, but being fast in resolving disputes. Now if only TU and EQ would get on there job, I'd feel like I could breathe and live a bit more freely after all the sacrifice and hardwork. 

Message 4 of 6
Katheryne88
Regular Contributor

My TU on myFico has notified me that my address has changed everyday since the 14th when I have not moved at all.

This is really weird.

Starting score May 2015 500's across the boards
Now - 610 EQ 598 TU 597 EX
Message 5 of 6
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Katheryne88 wrote:
My TU on myFico has notified me that my address has changed everyday since the 14th when I have not moved at all.

This is really weird.

Some of your tradelines / creditors are reporting off information; addresses come from the lenders not even certain if you can self-supply that data actually and mine is missing an E on AVE in my case, but I couldn't track down who was reporting it at least out of my current lenders.

Had to note that in my mortgage application, sigh.  Little trivial details in our credit reporting system.  My Experian report was truly funny, a number (8 to be precise of 10) of strange enterings for my address that there's no way in hell the postal service would accept, simply wound up disputing all of those as incorrect and wasn't a big issue.

        
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.