Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion just dropped a bomb

tag
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

Re: Transunion just dropped a bomb

@baller4life wrote:
Apparently it's only happening in the TU monitoring sites. Wallethub,CK,Credit Wise. So no need to panic. Myfico is reportedly showing correctly. And that is the most important. Can anyone confirm CCT reporting correctly?

Baller i have done 2 or 3 pulls in the last week thru EX and several others including Smart credit, Amex credit secure, EQ, Myfico and all show 4 except bankrate, TU, Quizzle, they show 32 Ex and CCT are the same i guess so i am sure we should be good there. I hope it gets corrected. Just pulled myfico TU report as i was writing this pos and it all looks good there.

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 11 of 27
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

TU is increasing B* protection....Smiley Mad

Message 12 of 27
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

TU is increasing B* protection....Smiley Mad

Unfortunately i feel the same way too. 

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 13 of 27
ddemari
Super Contributor

same thing happened to my Tu.com profile, all the inquiries came flying back. then they went away last week and this week they are back. they are not showing on CK or credit check total or credit secure or smart credit. But CreditSesame is showing all the inquiries. 

Message 14 of 27
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

same thing happened to my Tu.com profile, all the inquiries came flying back. then they went away last week and this week they are back. they are not showing on CK or credit check total or credit secure or smart credit. But CreditSesame is showing all the inquiries. 

just did CCT and it is clean, refreshed credit sesame and they are all there. Do you think this is temporary or did TU pull one on us? Off topic, do you know how LONG it would take EX to get rebucketed. Last baddy which was a judgement from 2010 is deleted over the phone an hour ago. refreshed report, it is gone, and the score went down almost 15 points wihtin the last hour after the deletion.

Edit how/how long

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 15 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
OMG 57 inquiries. What did you do?

You mean what didn't s/he do.

OP how many points did your score tank?

Too funny!

Message 16 of 27
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@lincar66 wrote:
I don't know we're this should go so feel free to move

So for the past couple of months my inquiries on tu have been falling off every so often and I was at 11 so just know I logged in to wallethub and guess what they just added back all of my inquires to my report so back at 57😟😟😟😬

Hahahahhaahahhahahahahaha o well just when I was thinking they loved me

The inquiries you see is just the tip of the iceberg. Something is brewing; I used to see 1 inquiry, but now there are 16. Worse, I used to only see 63 accounts, but now WalletHub shows 123 accounts. WH shows my VantageScore has dropped 80 points overnight. I hope that lenders recognize that this was an overnight change and that the negative information is from seven years ago. Even if I file disputes for items that were removed from other bureaus per FCRA, the dispute can take up to 30 days. Smiley Sad 

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 17 of 27
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditUnionFan wrote:

@lincar66 wrote:
I don't know we're this should go so feel free to move

So for the past couple of months my inquiries on tu have been falling off every so often and I was at 11 so just know I logged in to wallethub and guess what they just added back all of my inquires to my report so back at 57😟😟😟😬

Hahahahhaahahhahahahahaha o well just when I was thinking they loved me

The inquiries you see is just the tip of the iceberg. Something is brewing; I used to see 1 inquiry, but now there are 16. Worse, I used to only see 63 accounts, but now WalletHub shows 123 accounts. WH shows my VantageScore has dropped 80 points overnight. I hope that lenders recognize that this was an overnight change and that the negative information is from seven years ago. Even if I file disputes for items that were removed from other bureaus per FCRA, the dispute can take up to 30 days. Smiley Sad 

Go look at the bureau's data directly whenever something wierd like this comes up.  The bureau is reference, not any of the third party services.

        
Message 18 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Vantage sites, CK, has more. CTT, MyFico have less. Hmmm
Message 19 of 27
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Vantage sites, CK, has more. CTT, MyFico have less. Hmmm

MF cuts them off at a year, they're on the bureau datasets for 2.

Doesn't mean anything more than that.

        
Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.