Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion myFICO

tag
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Transunion myFICO

I just got an alert/score change from myFICO TU....until now it said TU was not available.

Edit: confusing title --Rev

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Re: Transunion myFICO /3-bureau report now up and running.

It shows that I got a +7 on TU  but it's not reflected on my 'dashboard' yet.

Still being debugged maybe...?

Message 2 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

To be clear, the FICO 8 monitoring from TU works just fine.

It's the additional scores that aren't available (and to my knowledge still aren't) from Transunion.  Not certain on the dashboard, never had an issue there personally.

As of today:

*IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score
than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more.

        
Message 3 of 5
racer-x
Valued Contributor

I bought the 3 bureau dealio on 1-30-15....It showed my EX and EQ info but stated that TU info was not available.

Today, I got a TU alert showing a 686 to 693 in the 'ALERT' section of the 3 burea reports.  But the new 693 score isn't showing on the dashboard. 

[img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/sc74zt.jpg[/img]

[img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/2afiy2w.jpg[/img]

Message 4 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Ah gotcha.

Probably a minor software issue; mine is fine and haven't heard from others that theirs is bugged.  If it continues to happen after call it your next alert, Product Feedback or talk to Customer Support would be my recommendation.

        
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.