Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion

Does anyone know where I can get the transunion score that mortgage lenders see? I'm at a 599 but should be having some very derogatory lates fall off soon. I was hoping for a 620. Unfortunately, the transunion score I'm getting from myfico says I have a 687!! Woo hoo, right? Wrong. On the lender pull I have a 599! How can I purchase or see what they are going to see. I don't want him to hit my credit with an inquiry until I'm sure it's at the right score. PLEASE help me!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transunion

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get the transunion score that mortgage lenders see? I'm at a 599 but should be having some very derogatory lates fall off soon. I was hoping for a 620. Unfortunately, the transunion score I'm getting from myfico says I have a 687!! Woo hoo, right? Wrong. On the lender pull I have a 599! How can I purchase or see what they are going to see. I don't want him to hit my credit with an inquiry until I'm sure it's at the right score. PLEASE help me!

Currently you can't get the mortgage enhanced score for TU.This site now provides that score for EQ and EX but Transunion is not available as of yet.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

So, you can't get it anywhere? I know this site doesn't have it, but does any site?

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So, you can't get it anywhere? I know this site doesn't have it, but does any site?

No site has it 

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

A significant number of credit unions pull TU 04. Buy the loan lady at your CU a pizza for a SP. Not that I have done this or anything Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 9
ddemari
Super Contributor

the only place I have been able to receive a TU Fico 04 is from a US bank rejection letter for any of credit cards and also an acceptance letter from 5/3 bank with their cash rewards card and real life rewards  card.

Other than having to app for something, I know of no where to find it. But I would love access to it also just for my knowledge. 

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

if all 3 of your CR reports about the same thing, ur TU score should be close to ur EQ/EX score if not the same. 

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

A significant number of credit unions pull TU 04. Buy the loan lady at your CU a pizza for a SP. Not that I have done this or anything Smiley Very Happy

Yes you have.... And me thinks you have done more done pizza?Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes you have.... And me thinks you have done more done pizza?Smiley Tongue

Nah. The funny part is when i did it the credit union actually paid for the pizza tho. Im on the members advisory board and they give us a visa gift card for our meetings for lunch...i brown bagged it and used the gc to pay for a pizza for my branch staff. Win for everybody.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.