Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion

Hi, I'm a newbie(today is my first day). I'm looking at my trans Union report, and it says I had a late payment 10 months ago. This is not correct. I have not had any missed payments. I went through all my trans Union accounts, and they have all been paid on time. I'm clicking on the "late payment" notice on transition, and I am not seeing any details. Is there a way to view that?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transunion

Which account shows late? You should be able to click on it and see the details. If not, call the customer service dept of the account they claim was late and see what they show. If they show it as an on time payment, you can dispute it with Transunion.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not telling me. I called trans Union and they don't know either. Ugh
Message 3 of 9
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi, I'm a newbie(today is my first day). I'm looking at my trans Union report, and it says I had a late payment 10 months ago. This is not correct. I have not had any missed payments. I went through all my trans Union accounts, and they have all been paid on time. I'm clicking on the "late payment" notice on transition, and I am not seeing any details. Is there a way to view that?

Is this a report from a third party site? They often don't have complete information.

You free reports from annualcreditreport.com should tell you what you need to know.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

No I saw it on my trans Union report on my fico. 😔
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got rid of my computer, so I go online on my phone. I will go to the library and look at that do I can print it and take my time reading it. Thank you for the link.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

On my student loans for some reason, NelNet didn't report anything for several months. It shows on myFico as missed payments, but when I pull my credit reports for those few months it shows a N/R which means Not Reported.
I'm not sure either how to proceed about that or if it makes a difference. I'm still in school taking out loans so obviously I'm current😅
Message 7 of 9
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
No I saw it on my trans Union report on my fico. 😔

Always pull your reports drectly from the CRA's to verify.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.