Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tricky Transunion

tag
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

Tricky Transunion

I had a very strange thing happen on my TU.  I disputed a collection on all 3 CR, and EX and EQ both investgated and deleted.  TU waited until the last day of the 30 day period to give me results and BAM, on my TU is a new phone # that has never been there before and I never had and they say they verified as the collection belonging to me.  Am I being too suspicious or do you think that the item in dispute is associated with that phone # and they inserted it into the report to verify the collection?  Because I feel like they could not verify until they added that phone # and now I check my new TU after I get my online results and now the phone number is gone????  What is going on with TU?  What are they trying to do?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

Re: Tricky Transunion

So I tried to redispute this collection and TU says they will not reinvestigate because they are saying the dispute is frivilous!  This is so ridiculous because it doesn't belong to me.  Should I MOV TU ?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sunnyday... have you sent a DV to this CA?

Are you past SOL?

I would have done this first if so and if you did, great. I would then MOV TU.
Message 3 of 4
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

Yes, I did write to them and tell them I want DV.  They never responded, so I'm going to sent a DV, CMRRR one last time and I'm also going to ask TU for MOV. 
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.