cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to pull Experian Report from my fico, and I get some weird errors...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tried to pull Experian Report from my fico, and I get some weird errors...

Tracy, I pulled my experian from creditexpert.com, so, I could have an updated report number and see if I could even GET a report. (It's a free trial for 30 days)  Then I called 1-800-322-3162. It gives you options to put in your report number, but if you just don't answer something, it will ask you to press 0 for a representative. So, yes, you can get to a live person eventually.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Tracy, I pulled my experian from creditexpert.com, so, I could have an updated report number and see if I could even GET a report. (It's a free trial for 30 days) Then I called 1-800-322-3162. It gives you options to put in your report number, but if you just don't answer something, it will ask you to press 0 for a representative. So, yes, you can get to a live person eventually.

Thank you! I am definitely going to try this first thing in the morning. I already have the report #. Wish me luck!
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck, especially if you get the first rep I spoke too!! She was a ....oh yeah, clean the language clean. You get the idea.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Good luck, especially if you get the first rep I spoke too!! She was a ....oh yeah, clean the language clean. You get the idea.

Well, I got through to someone at that number and he basically cut me off in the middle of telling him what I needed and said, "Well, this isn't customer service." I asked him if he can transfer me to customer service and he said I need to call the number and choose the option to speak to an agent. I told him I tried that and wasn't given that option. So he told me to hold on and I thought he was going to transfer me to a person. Nope. He transferred me into the automated system.

Anyway, I chose the option to dispute my personal info and then I just sat there through everything until the VERY end, minutes later, when it finally tells you to press 0 for an agent. So, I did and after holding for a few minutes, finally talked to someone who told me that the problem wasn't on their side, that I had to call myFICO. Argh.... So, I verified that my report looked ok to him and he only had one report for me and then called myFICO. The woman I spoke to was able to help me out in less than 5 minutes. I think the woman yesterday was just untrained. Anyway, I really hope I NEVER have to call Experian again! Thanks for your help!
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

After all that headache, I just read my email to find that my disputes are already finished! Maybe getting through to a supervisor worked. I was also able to pull my fico for EX today too, and a score increase of 40 points. It was worth feeling awful for a day.

Yes Tracy, I got transferred alot. I sure don't want to see my phone bill!

If all else, try again. I had to suck it up and call them back when I had already had my feelings hurt and was extremely upset, but someone here suggested to keep trying until I got a supervisor, and it seemed to have worked better.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.