Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

True Credit 3-Bureau Reports

tag
MsKmm00
Regular Contributor

True Credit 3-Bureau Reports

For those of you subscribing to the service, are you using the 3-bureau reports or the 3-bureau monitoring? Not sure which one serves the best purpose.

Message Edited by MsKmm00 on 03-02-2008 12:26 AM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transunion 3-Bureau Reports

I have the 3 n1 with monitoring at $14.95 month. They monitor my reports for changes and I can download copies daily. I do not have score monitoring with them. If you are trying to improve your credit, it can be helpful to know when changes occur.
Some will even use it to make sure that low balances are being reported before apping for new credit.
Message 2 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

You're talking about TrueCredit, correct? I have the Three-Bureau Credit Monitoring for $14.95/ month. They sometimes send alerts, but since I pull the reports anyway, I don't really care about the alerts.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 6
MsKmm00
Regular Contributor

Yes that is the one.  I see many of you posting about it but not sure which one to subscribe to.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The one that most of us have is the TC 3 n 1 with monitoring for $14.95. I don't know that the other one will let you pull your reports more than once. The TC lets you pull daily plus alerts you to changes in your reports. Be warned however that the scores they report are FAKOS.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have that one as well and am pleased with it.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.