Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

True Credit / EQ History Isssue

tag
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: True Credit / EQ History Isssue

r92503lind wrote:
Just an update....I called TC to see what they could do. They said that all they do is get the information from EQ and they cannot do anything about it. I asked well what would I ask EQ to fix it since I wouldn't dispute it what would I do? Well they couldn't give a real answer so I ended up hanging up in frustration.

Called EQ and they said they are reporting everything correctly and they do not know what to tell me. I had a similar issue but much more minor with Intersections "Identity Guard" on only Wells Fargo accounts and when I called EQ at that point they said to dispute it which got me no where.

I guess I am stuck with a half made report. Good thing the history not reporting does not affect the scores.

Believe me, it's TC!
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

This whole issue just goes on to show us that TC scores should not be taken seriously. So, as long as i keep seeing "unknown" boxes month after month, i can assume that everything is fine on my real EQ credit report. (Given TC is showing my EQ report with only negative marks, nothing positive) Just my assumption.
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with you but it is still frustrating that they have a product that is not able to get the information correctly from EQ.

Like I said I had this happen with Intersections Identity Guard through Costco and no one could explain it. They had nearly all the accounts correct though it only affected Wells Fargo for some reason which is even more bizare.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.