Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

True Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

True Credit

Hello, just a question. How accurate is TC?? My fako's are suprisingly very very similar to my true FICOs. Only about 1 or 2 points off. How accurate is the info in my credit report?? And, do you pull your own CR's just to check? I recently disputed a collection that was deleted fm TU, and verified by EQ. But, on my TC they are deleted fm both.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: True Credit

Score-wise, my FAKOs from TC are 20-90 points lower than FICOs in any given month.

Maybe EQ did the typical computer-to-computer verification....but the CA manually had the account deleted...thus causing a delay. TC maybe caught it before FICO did. I'd pull your EQ FICO report in a week or two to double check.
Message 2 of 3
hautemama
Regular Contributor

Re: True Credit

ILECS: Thanks a lot.  You are very helpful!  Hmm.. Interesting.  I subscribe to ScoreWatch and haven't had an alert in score change (due to the deletion).  If the CA did in fact delete, would they report to all 3 bureaus or just the ones that I've disputed?? And have you ever heard of this happening.. EQ doing a computer to computer verification and the CA deleting afterwards?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.