Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TrueCredit Users' Accounts Terminated for "Excessive Use?"

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: TrueCredit Users' Accounts Terminated for "Excessive Use?"

@Anonymous wrote:
TU abso-freaking-lootly blows....lol!! I just took a closer look at thereport I pulled in late Nov...they have not updated any of my accounts since Sept or late Aug...Whats up with that?

I just pulled a TU report (as opposed to a TC report), and the most recent update was October. That's just pathetic! TC is way more current than that...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 331 of 336
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Anything happening on this front at all?
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 332 of 336
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have noticed some TL's in my TU report have not reported since july--not true everywhere--actually I'd say more are reporting then not, but some have really done nothing in a long time.

Anyone having any luck using another monitoring service?
Message 333 of 336
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have settled with TU - and have dismissed my lawsuit.

Message 334 of 336
Anonymous
Not applicable

so what did you get?

Inquiring minds... Smiley Happy

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to answer in the forum.

Kevin
Message 335 of 336
Anonymous
Not applicable

TC is taking a LOT of cr@p too far...

I tried to sign up for TC in 7/07. They kept saying "we can't pull your info", essentially. BS, because they pulled just fine on a MyFICO pull. Just like my a**, my credit report ain't thin.

Tried again in October. December, twice. january. Called multiple times. Multiple resets. Figured maybe that it was because my address had not updated since my move. Eventually, a CSR said "we won't be able to do anything further to help you." TU says the problem isn't on their end. EX says the same. EQ has never been a problem.

So I signed up with CreditCheck Total. Not a bad service, except you can't do multiple pulls in the trial week, and it's $30, which is insane. No problems pulling TU at all. Worked great. But, too expensive.

Then, I read the National City listing in the "Economical ways to monitor blahblahblah" thread. Only $8.95? Groovy! I send an app in, and they send me my acceptance info. Great! I activate and have NO problem pulling anything at all, and Nat City is a TC resell (and cheaper).

I cancel CreditCheck Total. I app for an Orchard and a Junny iTunes, since my scores have gone up. I go online on DAY 2 of my Nat City membership, and look at yesterday's CR. I re-pull my CR's, because I want to see if my new TL's are reporting yet. Keep in mind that I was JUST LOOKING AT A REPORT 10 SECONDS EARLIER ON THE SAME SERVICE.

I get this message"

"Your credit benefits are no longer available. If you would like to reinstate the credit benefits of your Identity Protect membership, please call customer service at 1-800-569-3831"

The CSR cannot reinstate. I must call this other #. Those people are gone for the day.

I know fraud is an issue, but I'M not defrauding anyone. They're defrauding me by wasting my time and not giving me online access. I'm trying to BUILD, see results of diputes/DV's and PFD's, and see when new TL's report. I can't access my TU report online at annualcreditreport.com, either. Never was able to.

Called TC.

They say my file is too thin to pull anything. Even though I just pulled them YESTERDAY.

Rat Bastards.
Message 336 of 336
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.