Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TrueCredit Very Inaccurate!

tag
Lawlover2
Contributor

TrueCredit Very Inaccurate!

I have belonged / subscribed to TrueCredit for over 3 months now . . . it is never right!  My Equifax score has jumped over 30 points in the past month and  TrueCredit has not reflected.  In fact, none of my scores have changed with them in the 3 months.  I know the TrueCredit scores are really not important, but I belong to Myfico and get scores from all 3 bureaus once per month, Equifax a few times a month - nothing haschange on TrueCredit once yet all of the scores have changed on Myfico??? Has anyone had this problem.  I am thinking of canceling this service . . . it is completely inaccurate!  Please advsie!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TrueCredit Very Inaccurate!

you have to go to your report then click on update in the right bottom corner than you will see the difference, you are allowed to updated every other day
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I update TrueCredit every day and my scores are 35-45 points below my real FICO scores (bought on MyFICO) across the board.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

so is myFico is accurate all the time?
Message 4 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Credit-Blues wrote:
so is myFico is accurate all the time?

Scoring yes, data within a report, no. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is a site that will give me daily pulls with up to date informaition on CR?
Message 6 of 9
fused
Moderator Emeritus

MsBenz06 wrote:
What is a site that will give me daily pulls with up to date informaition on CR?

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=ficoscoring&thread.id=5457
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lawlover

I think you should only use TC to reveiw your credit reports. Do not pay attention to the scores. My TU score has been the same with them for the last 3 months and I have had changes on all of my reports. My EQ FICO score is a 686 but on TC my EQ score is 601. My other scores are lower also, not as low as the EQ but they are low.  
Message 8 of 9
jackg
Established Contributor

Perhaps what's wrong is your expectations of what TC will provide you.

#1 MYFICO is the only place to get FICO scores.
#2 The reason I use TC is for "B" and to view my CR's daily

In my experience if you are expecting something different you will be disappointed. Part of the problem with expectations for a product like this is that when you are signing up thw CSR's will tell you anything they think you want to hear so you'll sign up.

Perhaps you should consider trying "Score Watch" from Equifax, it tells you on a daily if your FICO scores change. It gives you the "What score was & What score is" format.

Good Luck
FICO scores on November 17, 2014 (prior to applying for and being approved my mortgage)

EX=738
EQ=735
TU=754

FICO scores on March 4, 2015 after being approved for mortgage and buying the home, the mortgage isn't yet reporting.
EX- 689 EQ- 739 TU- 739
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.