Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TrueCredit is broken? Why?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TrueCredit is broken? Why?

I've about had enough... no alerts, triple alerts for the same thing, wrong alerts, reports not refreshing, calls answered in India by people who want to argue, long 20 minute hold times in the USA for supervisors, supervisors asking for customers' help in reporting employee complaints to upper management, on and on and on and on...

They have become a joke, and it would be funny if it wasn't costing me $15 a month!
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TrueCredit is broken? Why?

Mine works perfectly, it's the scorewatch on this website that is wacky for me Smiley Sad
There is a link to sign up for the 3-in-1 score for $11.21, you may have to cancel your serivce now and re-sign up though.
Message 2 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I've about had enough... no alerts, triple alerts for the same thing, wrong alerts, reports not refreshing, calls answered in India by people who want to argue, long 20 minute hold times in the USA for supervisors, supervisors asking for customers' help in reporting employee complaints to upper management, on and on and on and on...

They have become a joke, and it would be funny if it wasn't costing me $15 a month!

Don't feel bad. My TC has shown only TU and EX only for the last 3 weeks now and that's only about 35% of the time. The rest it shows me NOTHING. When I check my FAKOs all I can see is TU and EX. It says it doesn't have enough information to generate a FAKO for EQ. I know the EQ file is not split because I pulled a regular report on their website just fine and I update my FICO score here 3 days ago. I called today and the girl asked me to call back in 48 business hours if it hasn't been fixed by then. If it's not I'm canceling it.....it's really starting to tick me off.
Message 3 of 29
Eric958
Established Contributor

Yup, CSR told me to cancel and try again in 30 days, Kept getting The Bureau's can't validate something or another, could not update reports! E!

Never Give Up!!
Message 4 of 29
coachhenson
Regular Contributor

BAMF,

Same problem here except I cannot get any of the three to update with TrueCredit now because it says I am not authorized.

Jenny in Dubai keeps telling me that they are working on it.  Horse sheeot.  I'm done.
Message 5 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coachhenson wrote:
BAMF,
Same problem here except I cannot get any of the three to update with TrueCredit now because it says I am not authorized.
Jenny in Dubai keeps telling me that they are working on it. Horse sheeot. I'm done.

I had "Jeff" from Bangalapore yesterday and he gave me the TU customer service # to call.....If the girl I spoke to today wouldn't have helped me I was going to cancel on the spot. I like TC ALOT when it works....but mine isn't and I'm getting ticked.
Message 6 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like there's perhaps thousands of TrueCredit customers not getting their money's worth. Trouble is, those knuckleheads at TransUnion (TC's parent company) know they've got a captive audience by the yeng-yang.

TrueCredit is definately falling apart right before our very eyes, and there's nothing that "Sue" or "Bob" of "Jeff" or "Cindy" in Bangladesh can do about it.

$15 a month wasted...
Message 7 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Looks like there's perhaps thousands of TrueCredit customers not getting their money's worth. Trouble is, those knuckleheads at TransUnion (TC's parent company) know they've got a captive audience by the yeng-yang.

TrueCredit is definately falling apart right before our very eyes, and there's nothing that "Sue" or "Bob" of "Jeff" or "Cindy" in Bangladesh can do about it.

$15 a month wasted...

Don't forget the thread that Noah posted a few days ago about unauthorized charges by TC affiliate companies. If I didn't really NEED this for my credit repair I would just use another service but this one with daily pulls and bumps of TU inquires is really helpful.
Message 8 of 29
laryn41
Frequent Contributor

just got transunion for 14.95 mth.  Does it update scores and report reggularly so i can keep myself updated?
Message 9 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try TC Corporate. They speak English, have brains, and are helpful and knowledgeable IMHE.

(866)212-2170

For now I'm stickying with them as they remain the cheapest 3 in 1 daily pull service. They are gonna get talked about, but I'm giving 'em a chance. Got the ATHOMEREWARDS charges mostly refunded. They gave back what they offered. Sending off a BBB complaint for the remaining charges.

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.