Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TrueCredit updates

tag
coachhenson
Regular Contributor

TrueCredit updates

Why do I keep getting emails to log-in to my TC to see changes to accounts but there is nothing different on there?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: TrueCredit updates

Do you ask to see an updated account?
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh my..same here..I am totally canceling tihs service..Matter of fact today I couldnt even get in, reports the site is off or something...geesh all this crap...Smiley Mad
Message 3 of 7
coachhenson
Regular Contributor

Yeah, the site is temporarily down.  I do like being able to pull daily.

As far as seeing an updated report, I updated this morning before the alert, but I should still be able to see what the alert is even in the report won't update until tomorrow.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im currently disputing so many errors on my cr til its getting confusing..TC reporting are sending e-mails talking about Equafax updates. open it up still the same on reports..Yet in the summary 4 delinq are now current but not in the report..I love the daily pulls also..But lately it seems the same though they send emails saying things have changed....Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 7
coachhenson
Regular Contributor

Same here.  TU told me that my report with them would not update until all disputes are resolved even though they confirm deletions, etc., over the phone.  It's frustrating to know that Mecca is where my TU report is being diddled...
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah..2 days ago they confirmed some deletes over the phone but my score has dropped on Tu..and over the phone they said it wouldnt show until the completion of the dispute date yet they send updates to my emails that are not updated..

Hey maybe the wait will be good for both of us and we will smile at the end of it.....I sure am hoping so.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.