Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Truecredit Scores V's MyFico Scores

tag
scorepower
Regular Contributor

Truecredit Scores V's MyFico Scores

Hello,

When i pulled my EQ MYFICO score it was 683.  When i pulled my truecredit score it was 645.  Should i ignore the TC scores from all 3 CRA or is this somethig to consider.  I use my CR to look at and dispute information but wondering if i should pay any attention to the scores on TC.  I'm going to pull myfico TU and EX to see how they rank. 

Also my TU score on TC shows 690 but when i look at my score through my WAMU card, it's posted as 652. 

I read the different threads regarding scores but wanted a validation that the only one CC companies or any lending agency cares about is the myfico score on this site.  I just don't want to be in for a shock when i go to apply for something and they pull a vantage score or something like that and it shows my score lower then myfico. 

Thanks
1/16/16 Credit Check Total FICO 08 Scores: TU 633, EX 651, EQ 629
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Truecredit Scores V's MyFico Scores

scorepower wrote:
Hello,

When i pulled my EQ MYFICO score it was 683.  When i pulled my truecredit score it was 645.  Should i ignore the TC scores from all 3 CRA or is this somethig to consider.  I use my CR to look at and dispute information but wondering if i should pay any attention to the scores on TC.  I'm going to pull myfico TU and EX to see how they rank. 

Also my TU score on TC shows 690 but when i look at my score through my WAMU card, it's posted as 652. 

I read the different threads regarding scores but wanted a validation that the only one CC companies or any lending agency cares about is the myfico score on this site.  I just don't want to be in for a shock when i go to apply for something and they pull a vantage score or something like that and it shows my score lower then myfico. 

Thanks

myfico are the only real FICO scores. The others are FAKO scores.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.