Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Truecredit/Transunion Corporate phone #

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Truecredit/Transunion Corporate phone #

Guys:

I had an 805 number for the Truecredit/Transunion corporate office and I lost the piece of paper I put it on.

Anyone have this? It was great cause it went into a corporate directory and I need to find their compliance officer. I'm mad as a hornet at my EX Fako not updating and not getting anywhere.

Kevin
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Truecredit/Transunion Corporate phone #

You can also get a human for TC issues here 866-212-2170

TrueCredit Management Dept. FAX 805-596-3373
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Truecredit/Transunion Corporate phone #

I'm already at "special handling" and I'm not feeling very "special". I want the corporate number so I can get into their phone system and get the phone number of the compliance officer (I've got her name I think. Those helpful "dial by name" phone systems are great.

Even after proving to them that the EX fako ( see previous post) should be changing one way or another, like the TU and EQ ones did, they are blowing smoke at me. It hasn't changed for 4 months or so and I've went under 10% util on one account and had 2 derogs removed ( and one added on mistakenly). I know that should have triggered something (anything).

Also, I also just noticed that they charged me $14.95 instead of the $11.21 walmart rate starting just a couple days ago. not cricket.

Kevin
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.