Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Truecredit is a joke!! "Credit bureau not responding"

tag
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

Truecredit is a joke!! "Credit bureau not responding"

Credit Bureau(s) Not Responding We are unable to obtain your credit report information. Explanation: "Credit bureau not responding" indicates that a credit bureau's system may be down temporarily. These system outages usually happen at night and last up to 4 hours. If you're experiencing this error during the day, the outage will probably not last for more than an hour. What to do: * Try again. If the problem that brought you to this page was temporary, trying again may resolve the situation and complete your order. If the problem is persistent, you will be returned to this page. * Return at a later time to complete your order. (Just login to the site and click the "Try again" link above.) * Contact the Customer Service Team for assistance.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Truecredit is a joke!! "Credit bureau not responding"

You are the 2nd person to mention they are/were down last night(tues night/wed morning).

Maybe it's down because of maintenance.
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same thing around 7pm last night...tried an hour later, and it was fine.
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got the same message.
Message 4 of 13
miskiss
New Contributor

So did I. Bummer. I'm new to True Credit and have only pulled my credit reports once on 10/14.
11/2/2019: EQ 699, TU 649, EX 652. 6/15/2019: EQ 682, TU 621, EX 630 "The journey of a million miles begins with a single step"
Message 5 of 13
John060675
Valued Contributor

Yeah, I was the one who posted the angry letter last night.  I just paid for the service, and I thought they locked me out after my 2nd pull!  I thought I could have won a medal or something for quickest to be shut down.

Anyway, I was able to access it within an hour.  Not locked out (yet).

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I kept getting that message for almost an hour, at which point it changed to a different error message saying there was a problem with my account and I needed to call customer service. I was starting to wonder if I was locked out. I decided to check the "your account" tab first before calling and realized they had somehow changed my current address to an old one. I corrected it and it seems to have fixed the problem.

Message Edited by ncblondie on 10-24-2007 09:30 AM
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

they've been updating their sever most of the day so you'll be getting that message prolly til tomorrow.
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a "lockout" message. I signed up for the service on 5/3. Pulled daily for 3 days in a row, then that message appeared. When I called customer service, i was told that pulling daily would lock the account out. She prorated my account for 3 days, and suggested I try to resubscribe 60-90 days later.  Bummer.  I still belong to Equifax 3and1 gold and so far so good. but no daily pulls.
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Guess I'm lucky then. I've been pulling nearly daily since March and had no problems.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.