Contributor
t-kat

Truecredit still charging after Cancelled!!!

I cancelled True credit two months ago and just checked my bank account and i was charged so i went back to last month and i was charged then too. What can i do?
Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

Re: Truecredit still charging after Cancelled!!!

First try calling the customer service number on their website, you should be able to access you account and get the info even though you canceled.  You will probably get someone who doesn't understand you or you them.  If that is thecase ask for the supervisor's number.  They are usually American.  Advise them the service was cancelled two months ago and you are still being billed and would like the charges credited back to your card.  They are usually pretty easy to work with.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

You can also get a human for TC issues here 866-212-2170
Frequent Contributor
montana

chargeback on your debit card if that is what you used.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}