Moderator Emeritus
cheddar

Re: Try Reconsideration! It works!

Moved message by plantdoctor to new thread titled "Help with CA requested"

Regular Contributor
scottie_mommy

Hey Noah,

What address did you send the Chase recon letter to?

I was declined for a Visa Platinum with them due to high util on my CRs. 

Valued Member
German_Girl

deuce wrote:
Can anyone confirm/comment on this regarding Capital One? Isn't the high limit the highest balance you have had on that card, ever, and not considered in your score? Isn't it the current balance that applies for Util? I have a Capital One CC and I'm pretty sure they report my balance accurately, and my Util isn't being calculated with a 100% from CapOne. As far as reporting the high limit goes, I'm pretty sure all of my CC report the highest balance I have ever had with them, as well as my current balance.
Ditto
as of 09/16/2008 TU 623, EX 620, EQ 663
as of 10/01/2008 TU 637, EX???, EQ 655
Valued Member
German_Girl

I have a quick question...if one say applied for a refinance auto loan from Cap1 and got denied and one didn't remeber the reasons y because they didn't know about myfico forums and threw away the denial letter, how could one such person have that descision reconed? Or should I just reaply and try recon then? Refiancing would help me sooo much I currently have been paying 17.95% APR for 15 mon now I paid down a whopping 1k off my loan amount and this refi would be @6.95% and lower my payment by $55 which is alot for me right now. Thanks in advance for any advice.

as of 09/16/2008 TU 623, EX 620, EQ 663
as of 10/01/2008 TU 637, EX???, EQ 655
Valued Member
ToddLipps

I was unaware that a decline will lower my score.  Where do declines typicallly show up on the report?

Valued Contributor
Jazzzy

ToddLipps wrote:

I was unaware that a decline will lower my score.  Where do declines typicallly show up on the report?

Hi ToddLipps,

A decline does not lower your score. They do not show up on a report.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+