Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to help a friend

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to help a friend

OK so I have a friend who if you got 350 points on your FICO for spelling your name right. Well hes probably got that wrong as well. Im looking for the best secured credit card option for him ...The credit card option I used a few years ago isn't avalible any more.... Thanks again Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Trying to help a friend

I think Household Bank has a secured card.  Also, my husban, when trying to rebuild credit got a card from Bank of America.  They gave him a $500.00 limit but they made him pay $99.00.  Has your friend looked into credit repair?  A year ago my husband and I both had credit scores of 350-450 now we're both middle 620.  It was a Godsend to us and I will never regret it!!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Trying to help a friend

And if he/she is just looking repair credit, not simply to have a credit card, I'd suggest getting a Crown Jeweler account.  No credit check and $1500 credit limit.  They report to all three bureaus and I have seen some really good stories on other forums about this account helping improve others' scores.  I just got an account with them so I won't know for a few weeks how it affects me.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.