cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuscuni???? Noah Bodie or anybody !!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tuscuni???? Noah Bodie or anybody !!!!!!!!!!

Prior to my eailer post today, I searched the forums and I am still searching the forums for an answer to my post.

This is a copy of a post from the op (07-05-2007)

Quest76 wrote:
Hi Tuscani,

Just following up: 

In my email dated 7/6/07 @ 9:25am I explained how Fair Isaac added those recent dates of being 90 days late on the myFICO Experian report (whereas Experian directly does not show those recent dates).

In your email dated 7/6/07 @ 1:23pm you mentioned that Fair Isaac cannot add information, but that you were going to look into this.

Just checking to see if you've gotten any feedback about this?  Thanks Tuscani.

your post back to the op was:  I suspect it is a display error with the new report format. Assuming that is the case, your scores shouldn't be affected.
__________________________________________________________________________________

According to my scorewatch that I purchased today, it said that one factor hurting my score was one late payment within the last 7 months. Cap One is the only one showing a late payment in that time frame. I only have one other late payment, that was to JC Penny over five years ago and it was a 30 day late.
Also, since this cap one acct is co and closed, dola was 05/2002. How can you be late on a closed account?

I read over the FCRA and it states that if neg. info is reported, they must notify you within five days. They hadn't been reporting in a very long time. But then they started in Nov 06 through April of 07. They are not reporting now. So what do you think the deal is?
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.