Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two SW alerts today!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two SW alerts today!!

My goodness those folks at SW are on the ball...Got two alerts today!!  On Christmas...I am impressed...lol
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Two SW alerts today!!

lol, just got one myself. sadly, down 1 point.
Message 2 of 6
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Got one myself - balance increase, no change
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too Re: Two SW alerts today!!

The first notice stated no change in my score!  The second one sadly informed me my score dropped 10pts Smiley Mad.  Maxed out my two charge cards this month, however, they are going into the sock drawer and I will be paying off the two cards hopefully within the next two months - pray for meSmiley Happy

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Message 4 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Me too Re: Two SW alerts today!!

@Anonymous wrote:
The first notice stated no change in my score! The second one sadly informed me my score dropped 10pts Smiley Mad. Maxed out my two charge cards this month, however, they are going into the sock drawer and I will be paying off the two cards hopefully within the next two months - pray for meSmiley Happy
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

You can do it --write it down, put a sticky note on your checkbook and ATM card, park your CC's as you said, and you'll make it! Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Enjoy your alert. I got one too today.
Down 16 points.

Guess my search for the entrance to the 700 club continues. 699 I barely knew you...

My TU is still 700 though.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.