Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two mortgages showing as open

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two mortgages showing as open

Hi everyone...happy 2008!

I refinanced in April 2007 with American Home Mortgage.  They held the mortgage for 2-3 months, and sold it to Wells Fargo.  Payments started to WFHM in July 2007.  On EQ and EX (haven't checked TU) both show as Open Status, showing over $600k in real estate debt.  Shouldn't American be showing this as Closed/Transferred??? 

And, of course, that leads me to wonder if showing that much real estate debt is hurting or helping my score?

Thanks!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Two mortgages showing as open

jennhalcyon wrote:
Hi everyone...happy 2008!

I refinanced in April 2007 with American Home Mortgage.  They held the mortgage for 2-3 months, and sold it to Wells Fargo.  Payments started to WFHM in July 2007.  On EQ and EX (haven't checked TU) both show as Open Status, showing over $600k in real estate debt.  Shouldn't American be showing this as Closed/Transferred??? 

And, of course, that leads me to wonder if showing that much real estate debt is hurting or helping my score?

Thanks!

First look at your CR and make sure that WFHM is reporting from April....if they are not disput it!! it is not accrate.........IF it is showing the correct April date  then disput the AHM
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Two mortgages showing as open

Happy Days...WF shows date opened as 4-1-07, so does American HM.  Both show open status and current.  American only hsows reporting till June 07 and (for some reason) WF shows only Sept - now.  Was never delinquent on this and neither is reporting me as such, but neither reported for July or August either.

So dispute American?  Dispute as what?  Just incorrect?

Message Edited by jennhalcyon on 01-02-2008 07:16 PM
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.