Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank.....Any dealings?

tag
miay2k4
Contributor

U.S. Bank.....Any dealings?

I started an online dispute with TU on 7 jan 08 ok....(My first time mind you).  I just got an alert today from TU.  The alert read "you have an improvement on your cr".  History: I bought a car in 02 from carmax.  Financed the loan through U.S. Bank.  Late maybe 5x in 5 yrs.  I had exactly 4 payments left on my loan ($3,800) which I couldn't pay.   U.S. bank repoed the car with a balance of $3,800.  U.S. Bank then sold it at auction for $4,200.  Having just found this out (2 mo ago) I tried repeatedly to contact someone about the money I might be owed.  I was sent through a loop of abusive phone calls which ultimately left me back at the begining.  US bank is still reporting the acct as being "charged off/closed"  that was the big "IMPROVEMENT".  Some improvement I can't get in contact with anyone higher up, and they could at least report it "Paid in full" or "Settled in full". 

Message Edited by miay2k4 on 01-12-2008 11:59 PM
07/2009 TU: 610 EQ: 566 EX:??
12/2009 TU: 626 EQ: 588 EX:??
05/2011 TU: 638 EQ: 622 EX:??
"Don't get caught up chopping wood to the point you forget to sharpen your axe"
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.