cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Reserved Line of Credit question...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Reserved Line of Credit question...

@Anonymous wrote:

@14Fiesta wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@youdontkillmoney wrote:

At US Bank isn't a Reserved Line of Credit nothing but their version of overdraft protection?

A premiere line of credit is their personal line of credit (PLOC) product.

By the way, there is a fee for the gold checking unless for example you link or have a cc or PLOC woth them; you may also perhaps have direct deposit or maintain some minimum to avoid the fee (check the website)

I have a gold checking and a savings but my PLOC with them is why they charge and then automatically reverse the monthly fee on my gold checking account on each monthly statement

CONFIRMED RESERVED LINE of CREDIT DOES NOT WAIVE THE MONTHLY MAINTENANCE FEE FOR THE GOLD CHECKING.

im glad i didn't go back and apply for it Smiley Happy

Can I just point out that in the items that DO qualify, it says Premier Line. This Email conflicts itself.

Edit: I just totally mind gapped. The question was on the reserve line. Carry on.

somebody please help me here ... i made 2 online bill pay directly from my us bank account ''Pay bills'' tab... now they sent me this after i asked when im getting my $125 bous for opening a checking account.

so they were wrong afterall. I did meet the requirement!

''i am confused. i used ``bill pay`` ``pay my bill``  on my US bank gold checking account but US bank wrote me back saying ``not made with our Bill Pay service.`` So how do i make  Online Bill Pay Payments if clicking on ``pay my bill`` or ``bill pay`` isn`t ?  i thought i made 2 payments using the online bill pay.''

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.