cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank called to give me a status update on my ALMOST foreclose.. **bleep** is going on here?

tag
amber78
Contributor

US Bank called to give me a status update on my ALMOST foreclose.. **bleep** is going on here?

I was divorced last month. I own a vacant (for over a year) home with my ex through US Bank. Ex refuses to sign ANYTHING (relator, shortsale, bank info) regarding this house. I called US Bank a few months back and they told me that they can’t even begin foreclosure until July 2014 because my ex qualifies for Civil Service Relief Act until then. Mortgage has not been paid since last July. NOTHING has been done with this house. I am filing for chapter 7 in about a week and just want this thing that connects me to my ex GONE. During divorce proceedings my lawyer was suppose to ask for a quitdeed and she “forgot”… so I begin to get scared that although I was filing for BK, I would still be held reasonable for whatever bills (water, electric, snow removal) comes with this house.. super depressing..

Today I get a call from US Bank “Good Morning! Just letting you know some GREAT news about the status update! The underwriting review is underway for any modifications and now we are just waiting on the appraisal” I was like.. what? What is this? What does this mean? For a moment I thought my ex started something but then this guy informs me that the underwriters initiated this. I don’t know what this all means?

I hope it means they are getting ready to sell this place? Mind you no paperwork has been filled out for loan modification or anything.

PAST SCORES: Experian FAKO
511 (12/01/13), 591E(05/02/14), 628 (05/07/2014)
CURRENT SCORE: 658 (08/15/2014)
Filed CH7 04/2014 & Discharged 08/2014
Goal Score: 720
In my wallet: CapitalOne Plat. $700 (07/2014), Capitalone QuickSilver $2,000 (09/2014)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: US Bank called to give me a status update on my ALMOST foreclose.. **bleep** is going on here?

procedures they have to go thru prior to FC is what I assume. If you are filing BK on it next week I would not even worry about it, when you do file the BK it will be an IIB account for you and an immediate CO pending FC to him unless he can bring it all current immediately. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: US Bank called to give me a status update on my ALMOST foreclose.. **bleep** is going on here?

Questions for your attormey........

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.