cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA-CCMP Credit Monitoring

tag
whataboutj

Re: USAA-CCMP Credit Monitoring

Don't you need to be a member of the military, or a child/relative of someone in the military to join USAA?

Message 11 of 14
avggoal700
Frequent Contributor

Just be careful, I have negatives on my real reports that fell off my usaa reports.  I'm waiting for update to see if still true.

EX 706. TU 705 EQ 682. Avg 698
Message 12 of 14
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@whataboutj wrote:

Don't you need to be a member of the military, or a child/relative of someone in the military to join USAA?

Info is on their site:

https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/pub_eligibility_task_entry

Message 13 of 14
Onthe27thday
Regular Contributor

I had the monthy but was also paying for a daily pull of a EX fako so I decided to scratch that and just deal with USAA. I paid the 22 the first month but them got confused the 2nd month and thought it was cheaper when I saw it come our of my checking account. I called to clarify (because either way, I was going to pay it lol) and they offered to see if they could reduce the price. I said sure abnd they did to about 12 I think monthly for 6 months and said that I could call after that period to see if they could continue.

Seriously, it was so easy considering I was happy to pay the original amount.

Easy to do business with! Goodluck

Starting Score (Oct '13): 473 (EX), Current Score: MyFICO EX: 713 EQ: 715 TU: 717, Goal Score: 740 & above. Capital One Quicksilver: $2250, Discover IT: $9500, Chase Amazon Store Card: $2600, Care Credit: $15000, Barclays Rewards: $1850 BCE: 20,000, PenFed Visa Sig: 7,000 NFCU cashRewards $24,600
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.