Regular Contributor
MontegoMack

USAA CMS Anomaly

I applied for a couple of new cards and requested a HP CLI about a week ago. I was curious as to who pulled what and when it gets reported, so I checked my USAA CMS account. There are 2 places you can see Credit Inquiries: by using the My Credit Summary > Credit Inquiries or by going further: Credit Report > Credit Inquiries. By going the latter route, you can see the details versus just a count for each CRA on the summary page.

My summary count and my details don't match.

In the summary it tallies EX - 2, EQ - 1, TU - 3, but when I click on the details and count who pulled what and when, the tally is EX - 2, EQ -2, TU - 4. 

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I called the customer service number and a supervisor had never seen this anomaly before, so she expedited it up to a project manager. They'll apparently get back to me. In the mean time, they refreshed my reports for today - at least they looked. 

Just thought I'd ask and make folks aware. Double check. Always double check.

BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa 5k
Chase Freedom 9k
BBRZ MC 800 (SD)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}