Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA CMS Changing Unlimited Pulls and Pricing

tag
MarcinXP
Frequent Contributor

USAA CMS Changing Unlimited Pulls and Pricing

I just called the USAA CMS to voice my complaint about this change. I was told to continue to make unlimited pulls it will be additional $9.95 per month, otherwise it's going to be available monthly only...Normally this service is $12.25 which was a great deal for unlimited pulls and now with once a month I don't think it it. It would be $22.20 starting 10/9/2012. Luckily for me I called in to cancel a month ago and I got a special 12 month offer for $6.12 so even if I upgrade to unlimited pulls this will be arouns $16 per month. My girlfriend on the other hand pays full price...Im going to callback in on 10/9 and have her callback in and see what we can do with this. I'll pay around $15 or so for this service, but at above $20 that's no longer a deal.

Below is the email I got today. They state the "based on member feedback" crap...I like to meet whoever called and said that unlimited pulls is not needed and once a month is great...it's all about costs.

Dear MARCINXP,

Customer No. XXXXXX

Thank you for trusting Experian to provide you with industry-leading credit monitoring services. In order to continue to provide USAA members with competitive features and rates, CreditCheck Monitoring Premium will be undergoing a few changes on 10/9/2012.

Based on member feedback and usage, we determined that members actually need fewer full credit reports but more frequent updates on changes. With that in mind, here's what's changing:

Credit Reports will be available once per month, instead of on an unlimited basis.  This frequency meets the needs of the vast majority of members.  For those seeking unlimited credit reports, please contact Experian at 1-866-751-1320.

New! Score Alerts will be monitored and delivered to you twice per month, instead of only once per month.  This helps you know when your credit score has changed.

New! Monthly Credit Report Statements will consolidate relevant credit report and score information in one easy-to-read summary.

We look forward to providing you with the high-quality credit monitoring services you've come to expect. Feel free to contact our customer care team anytime you have questions at 1-866-751-1320.

Sincerely, 

Experian Customer Care CreditCheck Monitoring Premium

NFCU Visa Sig $30k / Amex Blue Cash $25.5k / Fidelity Amex $25k / Chase Freedom $14.5k / Citi Double Cash $5k / Capital One Quicksilver Visa Sig $5k / Citi Best Buy MC $3K / Barclay Rewards MC $2.95k / BOA - BBR $2.5k / SY Lowes $15k / SY Amazon $6k / Target RedCard - $300
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: USAA CMS Changing Unlimited Pulls and Pricing

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.