Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Personal Loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA Personal Loan

Anyone been approved? What were your scores? Any baddies? I'm thinking of applying for one to help my inlaws out a bit more and pay off an installment loan I have that's costing me so much money in interest. I know they pull EQ, which is my worst. Ugh. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jbsea
Established Contributor

Re: USAA Personal Loan

it looks like you have a nfcu card.  I would try a personal loan with them first.  USAA is pretty conservative. 

Amex Gold / Amex Platinum / Amex Marriott Brilliant/ Amex BCP/ Capital One Venture (AU) / Capital One Savor One/ Discover / NFCU Cash Rewards / BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards / NFCU GO Rewards (AU) / Amex EDP / NFCU Flagship Rewards / Chase Freedom (AU) / Capital One QuickSilver / Citi Costco (AU) / Amex Delta
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with the other poster... If you have access to NFCU, you should try them first before USAA...

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone been approved? What were your scores? Any baddies? I'm thinking of applying for one to help my inlaws out a bit more and pay off an installment loan I have that's costing me so much money in interest. I know they pull EQ, which is my worst. Ugh. 

I have removed your duplicate post in Applications. Please refrain from cross posting the same items, thanks for your understanding.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.