Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA butchered their website

tag
Nocturnal
Contributor

USAA butchered their website

Anyone else agree that USAA's new credit check and ID monitor is unusable? I know they say change is hard but I don't even think it's the change that is causing me brief. The usability of the website sucks. Maybe I'm the only one and just can't stand change. Am I?

TU FICO 2/14: 701
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA butchered their website

Agree that USAA butchered their website. As to the Experian Credit Check Monitoring it is confusing. But, what happened to USAA's regular website. It used to be comprehensive and usable. Today it looks like they lost their way and are floundering and it goes back to the beginning of 2015. Not impressed!
Message 2 of 8
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Nocturnal wrote:

Maybe I'm the only one and just can't stand change. Am I?

Does it really matter?  Each has to do whatever it is that works for the individual.  If X doesn't work for you then find a solution that is better suited to you.  Pepole vary so it really doesn't matter if others are ok with it and you are not.

Message 3 of 8
Cotton_Britches
Frequent Contributor

Actually, you can apply that logic to every post on this forum. It matters to the OP, which is why the question was posted. If it doesn't matter to you, then don't respond and just keep it moving. Simple.
“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
Message 4 of 8
Nocturnal
Contributor

@takeshi74 wrote:

@Nocturnal wrote:

Maybe I'm the only one and just can't stand change. Am I?

Does it really matter?  Each has to do whatever it is that works for the individual.  If X doesn't work for you then find a solution that is better suited to you.  Pepole vary so it really doesn't matter if others are ok with it and you are not.

Are you mad bro? Maybe get some fresh air and leave the computer alone for a while. I think I was looking for confirmation that I'm not going senile, I'm not going crazy, that the usability isn't that great. That's all. Have a beautiful day.

TU FICO 2/14: 701
Message 5 of 8
Cotton_Britches
Frequent Contributor

Nocturnal, I also can't stand the current website so no, it's not just you. It used to be very user-friendly but not so much anymore.
“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
Message 6 of 8
ddemari
Super Contributor

I agree, it used to be very user friendly. Now they got rid of the ability to update reports and make it look like super confusing. Im not a fan. 

Message 7 of 8
Wovenyarn
Regular Contributor

I tried twice to cancel over the phone and was on hold for over 45 minutes both times so I ended up hanging up.  I sent them an email requesting to cancel.  I didn't even want the save offer because I really don't like the new site for all of the reasons listed above.  Instead I went with CCT, called to cancel them and got their 50% off rate for 5 years.  I like their site better than the new USAA.

Freedom $3k, DCU $5k, BoA Rewards $1k, BoA Americard $2k, Barclay's Ring $3k, Cap 1 Plat $2k, QS1 $2k, Discover IT $500, Lowe's $10k

Scores: EQ 687, TU 709, EX 692
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.