Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA reporting

I opened a secured card with USAA almost a month ago. I've used it frequently and made several payments online already. However, the account hasn't shown up on any of my reports yet. Is this normal for them? Every other account I've opened in the past 30 days has already shown up. Thx.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA reporting

It took about 45 days before it started reporting for my secured card.
Message 2 of 4
Kimberly68
Regular Contributor

Mines begin to report immediately. I've had it for almost 2 years and this is the first time I've had any issues.
Message 3 of 4
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I opened a secured card with USAA almost a month ago. I've used it frequently and made several payments online already. However, the account hasn't shown up on any of my reports yet. Is this normal for them? Every other account I've opened in the past 30 days has already shown up.

It's normal for any creditor to take time to first report.  Accounts will not always first report within 30 days despite your experience.  Always be careful assuming trends based on insufficient sample data and don't overlook prior discussions as a resource.

The site restricted Google search below is generic but you can add USAA to the keywords, if desired:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=new%20account%20report%20site%3Aficoforums.myfico.com&es_th=1

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.