Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uggghhhh Exuifax !!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Uggghhhh Exuifax !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me or does Exuifax take forever to update things, sumbitted a dispute on a credit card balance over 18 days ago and still its not updated. Also I paid a few things off they have been updated on both experian and Transuinon days ago. Guess what nothing on Exuifax. Anybody else have similar issues with Exuifax.

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Uggghhhh Exuifax !!!!!!!!!!!!!

@dodgeball wrote:

Is it just me or does Exuifax take forever to update things, sumbitted a dispute on a credit card balance over 18 days ago and still its not updated. Also I paid a few things off they have been updated on both experian and Transuinon days ago. Guess what nothing on Exuifax. Anybody else have similar issues with Exuifax.

Do you happen to mean Equifax?

Message 2 of 7
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Yeah sorry!

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 3 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Sometimes it is better not to mess with the balances as a dispute can actually delay its updating, or even delete the entire TL.

Message 4 of 7
dodgeball
Established Contributor

The problem is that they have not updated since December

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 5 of 7
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

I agree with llecs.  Disputing results in the posting of a dispute flag, which, until revolved, makes your entire score kinda useless in the interim.

If the issue is simply one of updating a balance, I would treat it informally through the creditor unless it is, for some reason, a very serious issue.

Maybe the dispute has been resolved, but the flag has not been removed.......

Message 6 of 7
Booner72
Senior Contributor

The only time EQ has been really slow for me is when I myself screwed it up by having an open dispute - then things don't seem to be able to go through in terms of being corrected.  The disputes block things.

Just call the cc company and ask them to update.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.