Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultimate 3B with my fico

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ultimate 3B with my fico

If I buy this for a month and cancel before the subscription pays through, can I buy it again the next month for current scores and do the same thing whenever rather than wait for quarterly reports while I pay monthly for reports that don't change?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ultimate 3B with my fico

Your post is unclear, not sure what you're asking?

They offer a monthly 3B report for $39.95.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is only one credit bureau though. What I am asking is if I order the 3 credit and ficos that update quarterly, would ordering it for one month, canceling before the next month charged and then reordering would I get new scores again the second month ordered? So I could essentially get a monthly service by canceling and reordering monthly vs allowing it to be a quarterly subscription.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know if you would be able to do that or not. There is no need to do that since they have a plan that offers a monthly updated 3B report for $39.95 a month. I have that plan. This plan includes all 3 bureaus. I don't see it on the ptoduct page so you may have to call to get it. It's called Fico Ultimate 3B+.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will look at that. Thank you
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fico Ultimate 3B+ upgrade is available on your dashboard. You pay the upcharge for the current month, then 39.95 every month thereafter.

I too was thinking about canceling my subscription, then just resigning up for updates. I'm sure there is some small print somewhere that may prevent you from doing this.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.