cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to contact Experian to dispute information.

tag
redsoxguy676
Established Member

Unable to contact Experian to dispute information.

I have obtained my Experian credit report through the myFICO website, and upon inspection I see that there are numerous errors on my credit report through Experian. My birthdate, phone numbers, and co applicants are wrong. I have tried numerous times to contact them by dialing 1-888-397-3742, 1-866-200-6020, 1-800-208-9232 and 1-800-493-1058.

I am unable to get through on all of these numbers, it is either a busy signal or it says the call cannot be completed as dialed. I need to get into contact with them so I can get this info right on my report. Can anyone help me figure out a way to contact them?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Re: Unable to contact Experian to dispute information.

@redsoxguy676 wrote:

I have obtained my Experian credit report through the myFICO website, and upon inspection I see that there are numerous errors on my credit report through Experian. My birthdate, phone numbers, and co applicants are wrong. I have tried numerous times to contact them by dialing 1-888-397-3742, 1-866-200-6020, 1-800-208-9232 and 1-800-493-1058.

I am unable to get through on all of these numbers, it is either a busy signal or it says the call cannot be completed as dialed. I need to get into contact with them so I can get this info right on my report. Can anyone help me figure out a way to contact them?

Try this link:

https://www.experian.com/consumer/cac/InvalidateSession.do?code=CDIRESELLER&rid=R045

Message 2 of 7
1LNurse
Established Member

Hey Redsox..I will PM a number that worked for me today. I was able to speak to a live person within 5 minutes of holding. You will need a report number.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to PM me the number as well?  I'm experiencing the same issue with Experian

Message 4 of 7
taxi818
Super Contributor

Just go nominee dispute route with them. But don't be frivolous. As they will give you mini band. If I does not affect score. Such as name of co applicant. Don't waste tine. Opinion only. I've seen them lock people out of dispute process before. For such frivolous disputes 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

just do it online

Message 6 of 7
taxi818
Super Contributor

+1. That's what I was trying to say. Sorry. iPhone. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.