Valued Contributor
daisyduke

Unable to pull credit reports today from Equifax, TC and CCT?

I know it's over kill and I need to cancel some of the credit monitoring products that I currently have. I didn't think too much of it today when I tried to pull a new EQ report and got unavailabe message. Then I went to True Credit and got the same message, can't verify me or something like that; now CCT? unable to give me a report.

It's very strange that I can't access any of the three monitoring companies..

Anyone have this experience before? .

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
smallfry

Re: Unable to pull credit reports today from Equifax, TC and CCT?

daisyduke wrote:

I know it's over kill and I need to cancel some of the credit monitoring products that I currently have. I didn't think too much of it today when I tried to pull a new EQ report and got unavailabe message. Then I went to True Credit and got the same message, can't verify me or something like that; now CCT? unable to give me a report.

It's very strange that I can't access any of the three monitoring companies..

Anyone have this experience before? .

Sunday morning can be a bad time to try to pull.

Valued Contributor
daisyduke

Re: Unable to pull credit reports today from Equifax, TC and CCT?

Thanks Smallfry.

I just called EQ (they are open!!) and the rep doesn't know the reason why I am unable to get a new report. I guess I'll try again tomorrow and see what happens...

I now wonder if I am able to access all of my monitoring products b/c EQ could be down? Because today was the day I could pull all three on TC.... 

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}