Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Up 41 Points!! from 584 to 625 Equifax

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Up 41 Points!! from 584 to 625 Equifax

If you can divuldge...What does something like that cost - ballpark.  I am with you on letting professionals handle some things.

Thanks!
Message 11 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

$100 setup and $59 a month,,,they also have a $39 a month which is the basic,,,,the $59 is the intervention one,,,they send intervention letters etc,,,,the $39 is for folks who have basic stuff i guess

plus i dont think i would of had a bankruptcy removed before the 10 year limit using my own efforts,,,,they deleted it...A BANKRUPTCY on TU!!!! they remove the bankruptcy last after most of the baddies are removed...i figure 2-3 more months and there will be NO record of baddies or the bankruptcies on all 3 Credit bureaus...,,,,WELL WORTH The $$$$$$$$$$$$~!~!

just my 2 cents

Message 12 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!
Message 13 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have to stay in the payment plan?  Or can you pay for about 3 months then do the rest yourself.  I am not knocking you (to each his own), because I dont understand your situation. But I would not enter into a plan like that that does not (cannot) guarantee  any progress getting done.  A couple years ago I would have, but I have learned to be more conservative because of how I messed up my credit in the past. 
Message 14 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes they do have a guarantee program...and u can cxl at anytime....

no strings etc

Message 15 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I used Lexington Law for a little while (2) years ago and then stopped. But, they got a lot of bad stuff off. May try them again if I have trouble with two chargeoffs due to fall off in 2/2010.
Message 16 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

u should go back with them and they will probably get those chargeoffs off before they should.....

my bankruptcy came off 4 years earlier on TU  lol   hehe...i am confident they will get it off EQ & EX too

Message 17 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

You said that Cap One was a hard one to work with. What kind of problems did you/Lex-Law have with them.

Also, can they hace CA's removed. I have to collections on my records that won't come off for like five years. I have been told CA's are hard to work with.
Message 18 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

I can't afford the freight for that, don't really need it at this point.

BUT-

Can someone explain how a BK can be removed? I thought that was impossible, it's a public record.

If a BK can be removed, how about a Foreclosure?
Message 19 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great work!Smiley Wink

Rob
Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.