cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update!!! On BoA dispute letters...BoA will delete TL but...

tag
oracleicom
Valued Member

Update!!! On BoA dispute letters...BoA will delete TL but...

Hello all,

So last week I faxed a letter to BoA to have a TL deleted and today I received TWO letters from them...the first saying that they'll delete the account ending in 6764 (which is the acct showing up on my credit report) from my cr and the second letter says that they will mark the acct ending in 4534 (which is not on my cr) as paid in full for less than the full balance.

Now, I've never even seen this acct number before and when I called customer service the lady told me that the 6734 account is my old acct number and the 4534 is the new acct number (post mbna merger).  Does this sound right???? Is there anything I can do???
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update!!! On BoA dispute letters...BoA will delete TL but...

Please tell me who you contacted at BoA because I sent them a PFD and was declined. This would help a lot. How much was the amount owed and how much did you offer?
Message 2 of 3
oracleicom
Valued Member

Re: Update!!! On BoA dispute letters...BoA will delete TL but...

Hello,

I paid this account off in 2003 so I'm not sure who to contact at this point for a PFD...I'll post the number and fax that I sent my letter to when I get home later tonight though.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.