Update On Scores

tag
John060675
Valued Contributor

Update On Scores

Sept. 8

TU:  667
EX:  646
EQ:  626 (610 just a little before this)

Sept. 19

TU:  677
EX:  665
EQ:  653

I still have not received an answer from Honda Financial concerning my GW letter I sent 1 month ago.  They have not removed the late baddies from the reports, so that is not a good sign.

I did have a misreported 90 day late removed from EQ, which is why the score bumped.  I can almost feel the 700 barrier!  Maybe even by the end of the year.

I just wanted to post this to thank everyone for their help since joining this forum.  My scores are not where they should be, but I am learning and being patient.  Thank you all again!

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update On Scores

WTG! kewlness all around...
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey John, now that you know what to do, it is all up to you to see how far it goes.  Once you start getting better credit offers, just make sure to remember all that you've seen and heard here, even those things that dont apply to your current situation.

CONGRATS!!!!!!Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 6
John060675
Valued Contributor

Brammy,

Thanks for the info.  Things are definitely getting better!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

John060675 wrote:
Brammy,

Thanks for the info.  Things are definitely getting better!

LOL!! Just don't want you getting a case of the 'bighead' and going on an apporama..lol!  You now have the keys to the credit kingdom.

Message 5 of 6
John060675
Valued Contributor

Believe me, I read the Sleigh posts each day to remind myself not to do it!  It is just so tempting to apply for new CC's!! 

I am very curious to see what happens to my scores when the 4 new credit cards hit the report.  Could be ugly, or it could be good.  My guess is somewhere between 350 and 850 Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.