Re: Update on Just need to vent . . .

here is 100 FICO points for your son.
Message 11 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

miz,

Congratulations!!!  Smiley Happy

An excellent/good  credit report can't always take the place of good people and good rearing!  I believe all things happen for a reason and this was either to lift your consciousness to believing that you and your family deserve the best...and/or to let the landlord know that there are good people in this world and not to base them solely on a credit report or go strictly by the books! 

WTG and enjoy your new home!   What did your son say when you mentioned his good manners were mentioned by the landlord?  

SandyK
Message 12 of 25
miz
Contributor

Sandyk I am mortified to realize that in my distress, I did not even tell my son she commented on his manners!!  We were, of course, protecting the children from all of the politics and red tape that go along with renting a new place, so we just didn't even say anything.  I did just talk to him about it and he gave me his sweet little smile when I told him how proud of him I was  for being so kind and remembering his manners.  I have to go because now I have to scold him for squirting water and chasing his little brother in the house.  Smiley Very Happy
Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow...what a great ending. After reading your post yesterday, it made me realize that no matter how bad you got it, there is always somebody out there that is worst off. I'm saying that so that you will always keep that in mind. There are days when I feel like there is no hope (not for any particular reason, just get fed up with the world) Smiley Mad, and then for instance, I turned on the radio this morning, and the St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital was doing a fundraiser, and this little boys mom was talking about how her son has been given 6 months to live..................so, after hearing that, It made me realize that my problems weren't so bad after all. 

I am sooooo happy for you and your family. You really sound like a great person. Thanks for sharing the update....it made my day knowing my prayer was answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message Edited by flygirl on 06-26-2007 07:33 PM

Message Edited by flygirl on 06-26-2007 07:34 PM

Message Edited by flygirl on 06-26-2007 07:35 PM
Message 14 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

good point, flygirl, things could be so much worse.
Message 15 of 25
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

This ... is good.  This is very, very, good.  Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

What a great ending. 
Message 17 of 25
Migraine
New Contributor

That is a blessing!So happy that it worked out for you and your family.
Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think as long as people and not computers make the decisions we are fine. Congratulations and God Bless!
Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

miz,

Now the little darling has two personalities (LOL don't they all?).  He wouldn't be ALL BOY if he didn't use that squirt gun on his little brother!! Smiley Happy  He is still the man of the hour!!  Smiley Happy

SandyK
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.