Valued Member
oracleicom

Updates on FRs from AMEX????

Any updates on the financial reviews from AMEX?
Frequent Contributor
flygirl

Re: Updates on FRs from AMEX????

oracleicom wrote:
Any updates on the financial reviews from AMEX?

Nope, but it looks like they pulled my credit again yesterday.....I suppose it may be a soft pull because it falls under inquiries that nobody sees but yourself!! We shall see. As i replied earlier to someone, I'm not worried about it anymore. Since the FR started, I've gotten 2 other cards with nice limits. After long thoughtful consideration about whether to cancel the Amex cards or not, I made up my mind that  the cards could  help my utilization %, and in return, help my score. They won't see the light of day much....maybe use my Hilton for hotel reservations when I travel and maybe buy a pack of gun. LOL! If they throw another FR on me in the future, consider me no longer an Amex customer!!! No Doubt!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+