Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent help needed

tag
cowboyguy
Regular Contributor

Urgent help needed

I'm refinancing my car and need a TU FICO of 700 to get approved for this new promotion at a local CU.

I monitor my EQ FICO score directly through Equifax bureau. MyFico is not able to provide me with any credit score and there's a long story behind it. I don't wanna go in those details.

Now I desperately want to know my TU FICO. Unfortunately, TU bureau doesn't provide that directly. My question is, in general, is the TU FICO higher than EQ FICO? If I'm at 696 on Equifax, would I be more than 700 on TU? Would really appreciate any comments!

Walmart Discover $10,000... Chase SW $8,500... Freedom $7,000... CSP $6,000... Amex Delta $3,000... Amex BCP $2,000... Local CU $1,500...
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Urgent help needed

Your TU FICO could be higher or lower based on the content of your reports. No two reports are alike. If you can't pull your EQ FICO, have you tried your TU FICO?

Message 2 of 4
cowboyguy
Regular Contributor

I can pull my EQ FICO (through Equifax bureau directly).

I can't pull my TU FICO (as Transunion bureau doesn't provide it)

Walmart Discover $10,000... Chase SW $8,500... Freedom $7,000... CSP $6,000... Amex Delta $3,000... Amex BCP $2,000... Local CU $1,500...
Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

The only place you can get your TU FICO is from your lender, myFICO.com, Merrick Bank (if you have their CC), Wal-Mart (if you have their CC), and a few select CUs here and there. Have you tried via myFICO?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.