Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIP Adjustment Bureau

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

VIP Adjustment Bureau

Has anybody have any experience with the CA called VIP Adjustment Bureau? They reported a collection with EX, but I'm not sure about the debt. I sent a dispute online with EX and am thinking about sending the CA a DV. EX says the TL should be removed by July 08 since it is 7 yrs old, but I'd like to have it removed sooner.

Thanks
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: VIP Adjustment Bureau

I might suggest letting this slide if the disp doesn't work. It is so close to dropping off already and if you stir the pot sometimes they do some research and realize they have the wrong DOFD or something and it could stick longer... just my 2 cents... Smiley Happy

Message Edited by orhippychic on 02-13-2008 12:32 PM
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, orhippychic! I will try patience with this one.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's really hard I know. I have several accounts due to drop off over the next 2 years, and i am sitting on them. It really stinks but I would rather focus on accounts that will actually help my scores and history rather than waste money resetting CRTPs and making things take twice as long.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.