Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validated Dispute but nothin on PFD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Validated Dispute but nothin on PFD

Hi all!  I hav rec'd a response from one of my CA's in regards to the PFD letter I sent.  They are validating the debt and say that I owe the money which is fine.  I don't recall it but it is a hopsital bill and it is very well possible that I do indeed owe the money.  However, they did not state that they would delete my account from collections as requested.  What should I do?  I don't mind paying the debt but I do want to ensure that they will remove the collection account.  Many thanks to anyone who can help!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Validated Dispute but nothin on PFD

Can anyone help here?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi savethedolphins,

Questions about the validation:
  • Did they tell you that they were in the process of validating the debt or did they tell you that they already validated it?
  • If they said that they validated it - were they able to provide you copies of documentation that you actually owe the debt, such as copies of bills and documents signed by you indicating that you will be financially responsible for the bills, or did they just tell you that it was "validated"? 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

savethedolphins wrote:
Hi all!  I hav rec'd a response from one of my CA's in regards to the PFD letter I sent.  They are validating the debt and say that I owe the money which is fine.  I don't recall it but it is a hopsital bill and it is very well possible that I do indeed owe the money.  However, they did not state that they would delete my account from collections as requested.  What should I do?  I don't mind paying the debt but I do want to ensure that they will remove the collection account.  Many thanks to anyone who can help!

They can not just say that you owe,they MUST send you proof!  always send CMRRR
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.