Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing accounts on Experian

tag
AKO17
Regular Contributor

Viewing accounts on Experian

I have MyFICO, Credit Karma, CapOne Credit Tracker and LifeLock CMS but I'm looking for a way view my current Experian collection accounts (not score). MyFICO does not show you current accounts or specific accounts that have dropped (not that I can find at least), CK and CapOne only show TU/EQ and LifeLock has not updated for me since April. Are there any free or cheaper sites out there that monitor Experian? I was able to have an old debt removed and I want to ensure it has dropped from EX. I did sign up previously for the 7 day EX trial, so I'm no longer eligible for that. Trying to avoid paying for a full report. Thank you!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Viewing accounts on Experian

Credit check total (also from experian) has a 7 day, $1 trail and is separate from the Experian Scorewatch trial. I did both....

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian also offers a $4 trial for one month - good deal!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1 on CreditCheckTotal.com operated by Experian. Checking directly at the source is the way to go. However, if not wanting to pay $1 or don't qualify for trial, try Credit.com - pretty sure they pull Experian.

Message 4 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

credit.com for once a month (I think) access to your Experian data was the way I solved this issue although not very well and I had to napkin math some stuff.

Nothing as good as CK but I'll take what I can get for Experian access.

        
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.