Not applicable

Re: Poor little noah :(

Thinking I should go back and edit my earlier post....Smiley Indifferent
Message 11 of 32
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

bobkelly wrote:
Noah the know it all.  Seems pretty impressed with himself.  Thinks he has it all figured out to the point that everybody whose opinion differs from his is obviously a "nutcase". 

I guess common sense is not so common anymore in Mr Noah's little world.

Toss the man a breadcrumb   Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 12 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Noah the know it all. Seems pretty impressed with himself. Thinks he has it all figured out to the point that everybody whose opinion differs from his is obviously a "nutcase".
I guess common sense is not so common anymore in Mr Noah's little world.

Message Edited by bobkelly on 07-06-2007 03:37 PM

Okay folks, let's knock it off or the thread goes bye-bye. :-)
Message 13 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's true. I am so impressed with myself that I can make myself the butt of the joke in an effort to diffuse tension across the board--no pun intended.
Message 14 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

bobkelly wrote:
Noah the know it all.  Seems pretty impressed with himself.  Thinks he has it all figured out to the point that everybody whose opinion differs from his is obviously a "nutcase". 

I guess common sense is not so common anymore in Mr Noah's little world.

Message Edited by bobkelly on 07-06-2007 03:37 PM

Hey, Bob, how 'bout letting bygones be bygones and if you can't do so then find yourself a new congragation to preach your sermon to. I didn't read anywhere in Noah_Bodie's post of him bashing you personally. BYE BYE
Message 15 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is this morning show I listen to on the radio on my way to work.  Whenever things get rowdy in the studio, the DJ immediately starts playing Beethoven, or when one of the hosts wants to shut the other one up, they play Beethoven, which is always hilarious because the station is no classical station, not in the least.

This morning they were telling the listeners that when a situation happens in our lives that makes us on edge, and we consider losing it a bit, or the other party involved starts losing it a bit, we should just say "Beethoven".

People.......BEETHOVEN!

Smiley Very Happy
Message 16 of 32
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

trinigal wrote:
There is this morning show I listen to on the radio on my way to work.  Whenever things get rowdy in the studio, the DJ immediately starts playing Beethoven, or when one of the hosts wants to shut the other one up, they play Beethoven, which is always hilarious because the station is no classical station, not in the least.

This morning they were telling the listeners that when a situation happens in our lives that makes us on edge, and we consider losing it a bit, or the other party involved starts losing it a bit, we should just say "Beethoven".

People.......BEETHOVEN!

Smiley Very Happy

I would suggest you make your Beethoven rollover - much more my style  Smiley Very Happy
Message 17 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:

I would suggest you make your Beethoven rollover - much more my style  Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Sad Just trying to calm the place.

Message 18 of 32
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Beatles?
Message 19 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

trinigal wrote:
People.......BEETHOVEN!

Always plead the fifth and take the ninth.

Sampler link to Ode to Joy.

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.