Established Contributor
trinigal

Re: Poor little noah :(

Thinking I should go back and edit my earlier post....:smileyindifferent:
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

bobkelly wrote:
Noah the know it all.  Seems pretty impressed with himself.  Thinks he has it all figured out to the point that everybody whose opinion differs from his is obviously a "nutcase". 

I guess common sense is not so common anymore in Mr Noah's little world.

Toss the man a breadcrumb   :smileyvery-happy:
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Valued Contributor
TheNewWorldMan

bobkelly wrote:
Noah the know it all. Seems pretty impressed with himself. Thinks he has it all figured out to the point that everybody whose opinion differs from his is obviously a "nutcase".
I guess common sense is not so common anymore in Mr Noah's little world.

Message Edited by bobkelly on 07-06-2007 03:37 PM

Okay folks, let's knock it off or the thread goes bye-bye. :-)
- - - -
in a credit-scoring postnuclear Stone Age...
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

It's true. I am so impressed with myself that I can make myself the butt of the joke in an effort to diffuse tension across the board--no pun intended.
Frequent Contributor
flygirl

bobkelly wrote:
Noah the know it all.  Seems pretty impressed with himself.  Thinks he has it all figured out to the point that everybody whose opinion differs from his is obviously a "nutcase". 

I guess common sense is not so common anymore in Mr Noah's little world.

Message Edited by bobkelly on 07-06-2007 03:37 PM

Hey, Bob, how 'bout letting bygones be bygones and if you can't do so then find yourself a new congragation to preach your sermon to. I didn't read anywhere in Noah_Bodie's post of him bashing you personally. BYE BYE
Established Contributor
trinigal

There is this morning show I listen to on the radio on my way to work.  Whenever things get rowdy in the studio, the DJ immediately starts playing Beethoven, or when one of the hosts wants to shut the other one up, they play Beethoven, which is always hilarious because the station is no classical station, not in the least.

This morning they were telling the listeners that when a situation happens in our lives that makes us on edge, and we consider losing it a bit, or the other party involved starts losing it a bit, we should just say "Beethoven".

People.......BEETHOVEN!

:smileyvery-happy:
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

trinigal wrote:
There is this morning show I listen to on the radio on my way to work.  Whenever things get rowdy in the studio, the DJ immediately starts playing Beethoven, or when one of the hosts wants to shut the other one up, they play Beethoven, which is always hilarious because the station is no classical station, not in the least.

This morning they were telling the listeners that when a situation happens in our lives that makes us on edge, and we consider losing it a bit, or the other party involved starts losing it a bit, we should just say "Beethoven".

People.......BEETHOVEN!

:smileyvery-happy:

I would suggest you make your Beethoven rollover - much more my style  :smileyvery-happy:
Established Contributor
trinigal

MidnightVoice wrote:

I would suggest you make your Beethoven rollover - much more my style  :smileyvery-happy:

:smileysad: Just trying to calm the place.

Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

Beatles?
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}