Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAMU Scores

tag
Pants
Regular Contributor

Re: WAMU Scores

My question is.. the Pfico score WAMU gives you.. Does it fall within the same guidelines as a regular fico score? like anything below 620 to 640 subprime.. 640 and above prime?

For those not getting a report.. I think you need to have a blance on the card in order to get a monthly update on the score. It says that in the small print. I will have both WAMU cards paid off in a few months. I am going to miss this neat little feature..

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't pull my myFICO right now because I have not called on my Fraud Alert
TU
6/30 Fico 620
Today FAKO 645
7/22 PFICO 643

My Guess they are all within 10 points right now.

BTW: my PFICO bottomed out in Dec 06 at 482- I believe that is +161 points !!!!!!!
I still have more to go too....
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pants wrote:
My question is.. the Pfico score WAMU gives you.. Does it fall within the same guidelines as a regular fico score? like anything below 620 to 640 subprime.. 640 and above prime?

For those not getting a report.. I think you need to have a blance on the card in order to get a monthly update on the score. It says that in the small print. I will have both WAMU cards paid off in a few months. I am going to miss this neat little feature..

Pants, don't you think it's worth it to carry just a small balance and pay it off just to keep getting the score? That's what I plan to do. 
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good info Revike.  Yes, the words "auto enhanced" do leave one with the impression that the score is indeed enhanced or more specifically increased, not decreased, especially when all relevant info is positive. Also, I'm guessing timing is everything, they may have gotten a score before a spike and during Inq ding hit(s).

Update; I got a prompt email from them saying they are checkng this out. That's service, I am very happy with them just hoping the are happy with me lol Smiley Happy so that I can get a CLI when the time comes.

Thanks to all for your observations, comments and input(s). 
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

It would be worth carrying a small balance.. But my WAMU accounts are closed. I am on a DMP and both my WAMU cards will be paid off next month. Bye Bye free score.. Smiley Happy

"Pants, don't you think it's worth it to carry just a small balance and pay it off just to keep getting the score? That's what I plan to do. "
Message 15 of 16
Pants
Regular Contributor

Sorry.. I was logged into my wife's account when I posted that reply.. LOL
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.