Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAYFAIR just posted to EQ.. OMG

tag
nupey10
Regular Contributor

WAYFAIR just posted to EQ.. OMG

There's no crying in fico... There's NO CRYING IN FICO!!!

But I think I did a little when I saw this because this has been a long... freakin ...  3 yr journey and I still got a ways to go....

just got this alert from my Wayfair that I got through SCT.    I thank all of you for all  your posts  that help me and keep me striving..

Fico efax.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

Re: WAYFAIR just posted to EQ.. OMG

Congratulations, it's always fun when score goes up!

@nupey10 wrote:

But I think I did a little when I saw this because this has been a long... freakin ...  3 yr journey and I still got a ways to go....

just got this alert from my Wayfair that I got through SCT.    I thank all of you for all  your posts  that help me and keep me striving..

Fico efax.JPG

BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 2 of 5
nupey10
Regular Contributor

Thanks yes it is.

But I'm looking at your Sig and CONGRATS TO YOU !!! !

I contemplated the BK route about 6 yrs ago but it would have been too costly, dollars and other things for me.... 

Message 3 of 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats

Message 4 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@nupey10 wrote:

Fico efax.JPG

Congratulations but I don't think adding a store card increased your score; the increase was from other things.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.