BUNCHES

WHAT LETTER TO SEND TO DISPUTE?

THERE ARE A FEW ITEMS ON MY CREDIT REPORT I WOULD LIKE TO DISPUTE, WHAT LETTER DO I SEND THEM?  ALSO, DOES CONTACTING THEM THEN RESET ANY OF THE 7 YEAR CLOCK, DOES IT COUNT AS ACTIVITY????
Frequent Contributor
Tmleverage
Moderator Emeritus
HappyDays

Re: WHAT LETTER TO SEND TO DISPUTE?

[ Edited ]
nothing resets the clock (some type of lien or something but) not CC.( to reset the clock it is something special check out this link buy TUSCANI:

You can dispute online...which I did or if you mail  make sure its CMRRR and kep that GC

If writting all you need is

your name  address  SS #

Name of whoever (CCC) Capital 1
account # on your report

reason for dispute....now I did online & was offered multi choice....examp: 1 CRA  had  belongs to another person,relative etc.....another CRA  only had     not mine

I used not mine on all but 1   and that was because I knew that I was only an AU.

Copy everything that you need direct from your report.  Whrn the account #  has ####  at the end  put them in.Do not correct the account # that is given you by the CRA...they might scramble them. just copy what they have.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 07-22-2007 04:51 PM

Message Edited by HappyDays on 07-22-2007 04:54 PM
BUNCHES

Re: WHAT LETTER TO SEND TO DISPUTE?

THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!:smileywink:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}